Progress continues on the “Wind River Mountaineer”, Lander’s first newspaper office. This building was moved from its original location on Lander’s Main Street to its current location at the Museum of the American West’s Pioneer Village, 1445 Main Street, in Lander. The roof and floor have been renewed. Works is currently on-going on the building’s interior where a period metal ceiling has been installed and finish work on the walls and windows continues. Electrical work is complete and chinking of the log outer walls will soon begin.