This e-newsletter is designed to provide a brief update on the Wyoming Cultural Trust Fund and the happenings of its grant recipients.
It is our promise that this e-newsletter be brief, interesting and hopefully something that will provide you with ideas and contacts with other organizations around the state. If you wish to have your activity highlighted in this e-newsletter, please contact Renée Bovée, WCTF Program Coordinator.
Jackson Hole Chorale’s 2nd Annual Messiah Sing-Along, December 9
Wyoming Cultural Trust Fund Award $256,760
The Wyoming Cultural Trust Fund board awarded more than $256,760 to 21 projects around the state at their recent grant review meeting held in Laramie.
Awards were given to a wide variety of projects, from theater equipment, building improvements, endowment challenge, summer music concerts, historic preservation and archaeological research, museum traveling exhibit, to saddle making podcasts and a documentary production. Below is a complete listing of awards by county.
- Culture Conservation Corps, Custom Saddle Making Podcasts, $8,000
- University of Wyoming Department of Anthropology, Hell Gap Site Investigations, $21,177
- Rockpile Museum Association, 2019 Colorado-Wyoming Association of Museums Conference Keynote Speaker, $5,000
- Atlantic City Historical Society, Atlantic City Historical Tour Updates, $5,850
- Fremont County School District #1/Promoting Arts in Lander Schools, Arts in Education programming, $5,451.24
- Wind River Development Fund, Arapaho Historic Mansion Site Plan Development, $31,000
- Hoofprints of the Past Museum, Historical Interviews Book, $3,162
- City of Cheyenne Historic Preservation Board, Historic Airport Fountain, Restoration Phase 1, $17,395
- LightsOn!, Cheyenne Arts Project, $8,000
- Wyoming State Museum, Women’s Suffrage Traveling Exhibit, $6,000
- Trinkle Brass Works, Inc., Casper Mountain Music Institute and Festival, $5,400
- Sublette County Historical Society, Museum of the Mountain Man Structure Event Tent, $15,000
- Town of Pinedale, American Legion Park Events Power Box Project, $8,375
- Rock Springs Renewal Fund, Inc., 2019 Brown Bag Concert Series, $2,400
- The Actors’ Mission, Theater Fire Suppression System, $20,000
- Jackson Hole Writers, 2019 Jackson Hole Writers Conference, $12,800
- National Museum of Wildlife Art of the United States, Somos de Aqui: The Enduring Wildlife of Puerto Rico, $5,000
- City of Evanston, Urban Renewal Agency, Evanston Cultural Center Stage Curtains and Equipment Project, $11,250
- Alliance for Historic Wyoming, Endowment Fund Challenge, $25,000
- Wyoming PBS Foundation, Wind River Art Documentary, $15,000
- Wyoming Humanities Council, Creating Humanities Communities Along the Hemingway Highway, $25,500
For more information about the Wyoming Cultural Trust Fund and its grant program, visit the website.